Joshua T. Rose
Joshua Rose has a diverse background in civil litigation, ranging from representing fortune 500 companies in complex business disputes to representing individuals in class action, consumer protection, personal injury and employment matters. Since graduating first in his class at the University of Louisville’s Brandies School of Law in 2003, he began practicing in Louisville for one of the region’s largest law firms and continued to do so until 2009. Mr. Rose then began practicing in a small firm and joined Craig Henry in 2015. Mr Rose has significant trial and arbitration experience, is licensed in Kentucky and Indiana, and has handled lawsuits and appeals in many state and federal courts.
Mr. Rose also regularly advises his business clients on a wide range of issues, including forming and structuring businesses, contracts, and employment issues. If additional legal or other expertise is needed, Mr. Rose guides his clients in the right direction with an eye towards maximizing results while keeping legal costs down.
- Represents individuals in putative multi-state Class Action against health club regarding cancellation fees.
- Represented minor female student in lawsuit against school board and principal arising from teacher sexually abusing student.
- Represented local company in multi-million dollar fraud case against foreign corporation arising from foreign company’s alleged fraud related to technology and equipment sold.
- Represented fortune 500 company in complex international business dispute involving the asset purchase of company and seizure of client’s assets in another country, which involved numerous lawsuits and arbitration.
- Represented individuals in multi-million dollar Class Action against county jail arising from illegal strip search policies.
- Represented individuals in putative Class Action against restaurant regarding wage practices.
- Represented many individuals in significant personal injury and employment matters.
Areas of Practice
- Consumer Protection
- Class Actions
- Business Litigation
- Business General Counsel
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith
- Non-Competition Disputes
- Asset Purchase/ Partnership/Severance Agreements and Disputes
- Indiana 2003
- Kentucky 2004
- University of Louisville, Brandies School of Law 2003, summa cum laude; Graduated First in Class
- University of Kentucky, B.A. 1999 cum laude
- Kentucky Justice Association
- American Association for Justice
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Kentuckiana: Board Member